Monday, Oct 22, 2007

Hi to all!

I am doing well and apologize for getting so behind on (all) my blogs! It has been a busy month and a half! I will go back and fill in some of Sept - Oct soon as I can. I have lots of fun pictures to share.

I am doing well and just read my April 16th entry where I speak of going to a more whole food approach with my eating. Well, as some of you may know, I am now eating only raw whole foods, or what is called a living foods diet, and am also a vegan. It is interesting to say the least - and a whole other world of cuisine!! Wow! There are many restaurants in CA and NY and I would love to go one of them soon! I feel like a million bucks and am enjoying the learning aspect of this way of eating.

The journey certainly continues.....

Another interesting point to share - I hit my catastrophic out of pocket expense limit with my insurance company... wooo-hoo! No more co-pays or anything the rest of the year! Not a bonus I wish on anyone, but hey, certainly something I can say is a celebration in this household! With some more PT, onc visit (possible PET scan), another surgery, and other misc items still left in 2007, it is good news!

Cheers to you all! T

No comments: