Bone Scan, MRI, and CT Scans....Oh My!

Whew! I have been mighty busy in October with all kinds of tests since they took out a small nodule (thought to be a sebaceous cysts) and found some cancer cells. Damn. Apparently, this is classified as a local recurrence, which is fairly rare in bilat mast cases (like me). I guess this makes me a two-time cancer survivor (that sucks), BUT - GOOD NEWS! All the tests have resulted in clean, beautiful results! YIPPEE! I have one more test to do (just added on), but will be waiting until January I think. Spread the finances a bit, ya know?!

As part of my wellness plan, I will be going to the Hippocrates Health Institute in the near future.

Anyway, just sending an update that I am feeling great and moving forward!
Hugs, Tina

This is Riley and I at the "Mom Prom" on 10/18/2009!

4 comments:

Binner said...

Hey Tina! Glad to hear the good news on your tests! How'd you find the nodule, if I may ask? I can't seem to do much 'checking' on my bilat, maybe cause I have saline implants? My pec muscles are 'thick' too! You sound great! Thanks for all the blogging you do! Binner

Tina said...

Hi sweetie! So glad to hear from you! I was just reaching over to rub a spot outside my armpit. At first I thought it was a seam in my shirt, but alas, it was a small hard nodule about the size of a pea. The doc said it was in that small layer of breast tissue that has to be left after a mast (just between the skin and the muscle).

Be good and talk soon!
Hugs, Tina

Sami Khan said...

it is a very healthy and useful blog.
Please also visit: http://replacementsurgeon.com

James L Willis said...

I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content.
Advanced typing skills no longer require a job just for professionals like secretaries, transcriptionists, or translators. No matter what your business is, your life revolves around keyboards and smartphones, so your typing ability must be at least better than average. When you think about how people live up to their keyboarding skills, it’s no coincidence that more and more people want to learn to type fast. For detailed information on Typing Jobs for Fast Typists and Texters visit my site.