April 2009

Hello to all my wonderful friends and family,

This year has been so remarkably busy and full of new experiences for me that updating my blog has taken a backseat, and for this I apologize. I have been deciding how to break up all the wonderful things I would like to share and am rather struggling with it. I want to keep my personal "tinainthepink" cancer blog for those who follow it for cancer inspiration, and yet I want to blog about current things I am involved with like raw food, yoga, reading the Tao Te Ching, organizing parties/events....I think that I have come up with a solution. I will attempt to post once a week on this blog with something that is either personal (photos, etc) or health related. I will also be putting more energy in getting my "other" site live. I have been attending lots of classes and reading lots of material in anticipation of getting this site up and running, so I am looking forward to making that happen. Stick with me through this bumpy part! I have also posted some new pics for your viewing pleasure (remember, these are the "personal" photos that so many of you have come to expect and request), so be sure to check them out!

Hugs, Tina

No comments: