January 2009 - Happy Belated New Year!

Wow, it has been over a month since I have blogged here. It appears that Happy New Year wishes are in order. Wow! This past month+ has been quite busy and since I have been updating a few other sites as well I guess I just lost track that this one site idle for that period of time! Apologies to any of you wonderful folks - family, friends, or welcome visitors - that have been stopping by and wondering what the heck happened!!!

Many of you probably know about our holiday site, but in case you don't and you would like to check out our holiday fun...click here.

I have been working diligently on strength training and, specifically, reducing body fat. In a six week period from Thanksgiving to the beginning of Jan, I was able to reduce my body fat by over 3%. It is continuing to trend down (yes, I am keeping track of it on a trend chart) so I am very thrilled with the results. Still have much to do, but every day is new day!

I have also started taking some supplements as a result of reading a book called, "From Belly Fat to Belly Flat". Many of them I really should have been taking all along - DIM (improve estrogen metabolism), Calcium-D Glucarate (promotes detoxification process and supports hormonal balance), and B-Complex Vitamins to name a few. You can read more here.

That's it for now...don't want to over-do it right out of the box!

Hugs, Tina

ps - I promise to do a better job about blogging!

Riley on New Year's Day...one cool dude.

No comments: