Monday, April 30, 2007

The month of March was one of strange events, conversations, and feelings. The month of April has been one of recovery, personal growth, and tremendous feelings of love and support. I am still amazed by all my family and friends in their love and support. It has been the exact dose needed for such a positive, steady, and successful recovery in every way. I have not started driving yet, but will be doing that in the next few days. We have to find one of those padded seatbelt covers first!! The thought of a seatbelt right now is like fingernails on a chalkboard - yikes!

The latest update on the Oncotype DX - the tissue slides were received in CA on April 24th and I could have results as soon as this week.

My reading has taken me to the study of macrobiotics (thanks to Patsy!), so I will keep you posted on that in future writings. It is a lifestyle adjustment, no doubt about it!

Again, I pass along thanks, love, and hugs to all of you - to those I know and to those I have yet to meet but who have also sent their well-wishes.

--Cheers! Tina

No comments: